Did you know you can get unsecured business credit regardless of cash-flow or collateral in your business?
That business credit doesn’t have to be linked to your SSN aka personal credit?
That business credit can be obtained without a personal guarantee?
The most difficult challenge most entrepreneurs face is having access to capital when they need it. Learning how to properly attain unsecured business credit can be beneficial to your business growth and it does not require a personal guarantee or impact your personal credit profile.
Obtaining business credit is not as complicated as some lending companies or agencies would like you to believe. Their goal is to convince you that because of your personal score, if it below 700, you do not qualify for business credit. The fact is, your personal score does not have to connect with your business credit.
Business credit is built upon an established business profile. Every established company could build credit and receive approval based on the business ability to pay.
Here are just five benefits of building business credit profiles…
- Your business credit is established linked to an EIN, not your social security number
- You can use the business credit profile to obtain credit much faster than consumer credit
- You can obtain higher credit limits on business credit than you can on consumer credit
- Creditors can never touch your personal assets because it is not linked to your personal social security number
- When a business owner applies for business financing the banks pull business credit profiles
Here are a few simple steps you can take to build your business credit profile. However, most people make critical mistakes that trigger lenders to question their business credibility.
- Make sure your business is listed in directories using your exact business name as noted on your corporate filing documents, bank statements, and DBA filings.
- You must be a corporation or LLC; you will not be personally liable. Avoid setting your business up as a Sole Proprietor or Partnership; you will be personal liable.
- Have an EIN assigned by http://irs.gov – It’s like a social security number, but for your business.
Now, that you have a great start, it’s time to take it to the next step in securing unsecured business credit.
How to Secure Unsecured Credit for Business
This LIVE Webinar will give you a specific strategy for building your credit profile. We help you work with lenders that will approve you.
We have a full suite of lenders and vendors who are approving applications daily and giving our clients anywhere from $5,000 – $250,000 in credit lines. For most small business owners, this can be a game-changer.
Robert Kiyosaki was quoted as saying, “I love debt…especially when it makes me rich!”
Traditional hard money loans can come with a big penalty of higher interest rates and link to your personal credit profile for a guarantee. You do not want that!
Business credit lines can be used as a valuable tool for expanding your business and building a solid business profile that will have banks and lenders throwing money at you. The key is to use unsecured business credit wisely, and efficiently. This course and coaching will help you to succeed in the money game of business.
Establishing a solid business profile and credibility can yield your business up to $250,000 in credit with possibly 0% interest for up to 18 months.
We will coach you with suggestions to use the unsecured business credit you receive to generate revenue and increase your cash flow, improve your banking score, and apply for fleet, vendor, and leasing credit lines.
If you are looking to get your business profile established and build credibility among lenders, we can show you how to do it easily WITHOUT impacting your personal credit score.